Friday, April 3, 2009

Roo begins soccer


This week has been another busy week here as we get ready for Kindergarten registration (Monday) and soccer practice. We had a couple of nice days so I wanted to try and get some good photos of the kids, of course Roo was ready and Isaiah was dragging his feet. I wanna try again when it clears up.


The Easter Lilies are out everywhere up here so I wanted to take some there…only the ones of Roo turned out and then I wish she didn’t have the bangs in the face (she is wanting to grow them out but doesn’t want to fix them).


Here is one that I snapped of Isaiah pushing Roo on the swings, all his other pictures he wouldn’t look at the camera lol.


Roo had her first soccer practice yesterday and was so excited to go.


This is her first year playing soccer and the coaches were very good with helping her and making sure she understood.


She came home excited to go back next Tuesday.


While she practiced Isaiah rode his scooter around, he is still waiting to hear from his coach on when the first practice will be.

JD met up with us when he got home and got to see a few minutes, before the clouds opened up and we got drenched from a rain storm lol. Coming home was very interesting with the wind/pounding rain/hail…it didn’t last very long at all though.

I really haven’t had a chance to knit but on dishrags, they are fast and very portable.

I hope you all have a wonderful day of knitting : )

PS. Thanks guys, I’m still on JD’s computer with the picts : )

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love Easter Lilie, and the kids on the swing. Thanks for sharing.

Roo looks smart in her soccer outfit.

dustinac said...

Thank you, she loves soccer and is so serious about it lol : )