Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring plays, cleaning, and picture issues : )

My computer has decided that it’s just not going to go on for me, so JD is working on it. While he does that I have the eeePC or his computer. Today I uploaded the pictures on his computer and they may look a little wonky, I haven’t figured out his program yet. I usually use Kodak and it does everything for me, it is also what changes the kids pictures for me...I had to find something else and none worked as good, I really had no idea what I was doing : )


This past weekend the kids put on their spring program at the church, Roo’s class went first and they sang ‘Jesus Loves Me’, said John 3:16, and then did a rocking version of ‘Jesus Loves Me’.


Isaiah’s program was about how God is our GPS system; he also was one of the Ten Commandments. The first night none of the pictures turned out really good, and then the second day I recorded his song and didn’t get any pictures lol.


This picture was taking before we left on Saturday; all of the kids in Isaiah’s program wore the GPS shirts. They told us after I had bought a dress for Roo that they would also be wearing shirts with John 3:16 on them, she wore the dress and put the shirt on over top of it : )

We have been doing some spring cleaning and I feel like we really didn’t have a weekend lol, but I think I’m done except for touching up the paint that I want to do. I haven’t really got a chance to knit since I finished the mitten, but did work on microwave hot pads last night.


Yesterday afternoon we went out into the woods for a bit, here is Roo showing off her Easter Lilly in her hair : )


I also caught a picture of our little squirrel trying to make a run for it, I haven’t been able to catch the bunny or hen that is hanging around.


On Friday, Isaiah had practice but Roo didn’t so we ran out for a few things and we picked up some new flowers, the others lasted almost 2wks, but I can tell the tulips will be lucky to make it a week.

I hope you all have a great day of knitting, and hope the pictures turn out *fingers crossed* : )

3 comments:

Suzy Girl said...

The pictures turned out great! I really enjoyed them. Your two are quite the cute pair.
And nice too hear someone is thinking about spring cleaning... I may pass this year, lol.
Happy Knitting.

Jackie said...

I love reading post about Roo and Isaiah, and the woods.

dustinac said...

Thank you! : )

Suzy~lol I don't blame you for passing!

Sadly the tulips died like the day after I posted this...I think we will stick with carnations : )