
I have never received an award before. Thank you very much to Jenny and Suzygirl over at Two Crazy Knit Chicks : )
This is a “meme” award, so it gets passed on. The rules for passing it on are:
1. Put the logo on your blog. check
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. double check
3. Award up to ten other blogs. done
4. Add links to those blogs on yours. done done
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs. working on it but will be done
My blogs are:
Carla's blog
Brendajos Blog
Dotty's Blog
Julie's Blog
Jackie's Blog
Kim's Blog
Lieke's Blog
Holly's Blog
Sile's Blog
Tami's Blog

3 comments:
awe gee thanks!
Thanks, Dustina! It's been crazy with homework, Cub Scouts, conferences, and now the weather. It's always something. I miss you all, too.
HEY DUSTINA..CONGRATS ON THE AWARD..I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE DOING GOOD..AND ALSO I HAVE A NEW BLOGSPOT..LOL..I FORGOT MY PASSWORD FOR MY OLD BLOG CONSIDERING I HADN'T BEEN ON IT IS FOREVER..THIS IS MY NEW ONE...
http://wwwlifeinpa.blogspot.com/
I PUT SOME PICTURES OF THE HOUSE AND STUFF ON IT TODAY..IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL US..WE GOT OUR PHONE AND THINGS YESTERDAY..TALK TO YOU LATER...LOVE YOU GUYS..TRACIE
Post a Comment