
Today we are getting the pretty big flakes and the trees are covered in snow, of course JD is going to be traveling home in this soon and Isaiah is on a bus right now. Once they are home, I can enjoy it more.

Yesterday after school the kids went outside for awhile while sleigh riding, they had a blast.

Isaiah had about enough when this photo was taken and was coming back in.

Jackson and Roo decided to go down one more time.

Bella enjoyed watching the snow from the inside where it was nice and warm.

Yeager didn't enjoy the snow today where it came up so far on him so I enjoyed a walk on my own. It is also really cold out there the paper has us at 12 degrees, so the kids won't be going outside today either. Prolly not for the rest of the week, on Friday our high is 8!

I went to knit night last night and had a good time, it was the first I had been out knitting with others since before Thanksgiving (might have been Oct). We missed you Kim and Molly!! I did work on the Snowflake Mitts and they are now finished, YAY!

2 comments:
OMG !! that is the "real" winter holiday that we are looking forward to !! Is there a hotel nearby where we can go for this year end school holiday ??
Thank you, Jackie we are getting more snow today! : )
Post a Comment