Here is our list from smallest to largest. Get ready for lots of pictures : )

This here is our lost Christmas tree right now. It was going to go into the bathroom but then I began to worry about germs. I mean our toilet is not flushed without the seat lid down, our tooth brushes are not kept out in the opening for the germs to attack, just in case they can escape under the lid being closed. So I really couldn’t have a tree in there that I could scrub like the other items, and then mom mentioned Lysol…so maybe? Not sure on that one. Right now it’s sitting in here (computer room)

This is our Kitchen tree, that mom gave me over Thanksgiving. I love this little tree set up with the lambs and ol’ St. Nick.

This is the tree in our hall way and it can’t really hold much ornament wise but the beaded ornaments look pretty on it.

This is Isaiah’s Christmas tree and it’s decorated for WVU. I had found blue and gold garland a few years ago and bought it for JD. This year I put it on his tree with blue, gold, and WVU ornaments. I’m not a fan of this type of garland but it works on this tree.

This is my Coca Cola Christmas tree and it’s in our Dinning Room, which of course is Coca Cola. I think this is one of my favorites.

Here is a closer look at it.

This is Ruthie’s tree, and it’s supposed to have clear lights as well. However, when I went out for some reason I bought multi, knowing that I don’t like them very much. I don’t know what I was thinking. She likes it though.

Here is a shot of the ornaments and such.

Next we have another of my favorite Christmas trees although this thing will tear you up. My arms usually look like I was in the losing battle of a cat fight when done with this tree. Usually it is just carried downstairs for storage and then brought right back up, but this year it needed new lights so I had to do battle with it again.

It holds the ornaments from our ornament exchanges, my raggedy ann’s, and ol’ Kitchen utensils.

Now we have our main tree, please ignore the Santa on the door, it’s to block the wind out lol. This tree is usually the only tree that has multi lights on it and that is just for JD. I would have clear if I could lol.

It holds our family ornaments and each year the kids get an ornament from me and my mom. It also has an angel on the top that I got the following Christmas after my grandmother passed away. I just loved that it was red and she was holding a cardinal. My grandmother loved cardinals and called them all Charlie. We also have another cardinal in the tree along with a dove for JD’s grandfather. It’s common to see red cardinals around my house : )
Now for some other decorations around the house:

Nativity Scene

The mantel my dad made me

Our Hallway

Angel in hall way
So far Bella is doing better this year with all the trees, last year she was in them all. I don’t use tensile or icicles or anything like that for one it’s not country but two ‘cause I would then worry for the cats. Bella does like sleeping under the main tree though, Gideon could care less, and Yeager would tear them down with
I'm sorry for the comment confusion this week. I tried to set the blog up to e-mail me when a new comment was left so I could respond that way, but instead it sent you all the comment and not me lol. I'm not sure how I did that. : )

7 comments:
What a nice treat to see all your trees!! You are amazing... I'm lucky I can get one tree up and decorated.
They are all so pretty but I think I have to say the coca cola tree in one of my favorites too! :)
Oooh How pretty it all is!! I want to come walk through your house as I'm sure it would make me feel all Christmas-ey!
I too am partial to clear lights (so twinkley!) and my mom and sister and I all used to have near full sets of the coco-cola polar bear ornaments. Though I'm not sure where all of mine have gotten to!
O pretty pretty pretty Christmas Decorations.
Thank you guys so much!
I love Coca Cola, one of Isaiah's friends comes down and he always says "why do you have so much coke stuff?" lol
It's ok, I just thgought it was wierd. Glad to see your trees are all up & all looks lovely!
These trees are all so beautiful! I love it. The mantle is gorgeous also. Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you Jenny!! : )
Post a Comment