Sunday, June 8, 2008

Me: A to Z

One Knitty (Kim) tagged me on her blog for this Meme : )


ACCENT: WV (we tend to have our own): )

BREAKFAST OR NO BREAKFAST: I do like having breakfast for dinner, but I don't like having a big breakfast when I first get up. : )

CHORE I DON'T CARE FOR: Going down to the basement to do laundry...once up it's ok but keeping it caugh up...gah : /

DOG OR CAT: We have 2 cats named Gideon and Bella...and might have a dog? : )

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS: My computer and camera! : )

FAVORITE COLOGNE: I don't wear a lot of colognes...I do like the bath and body work scents though : )

GOLD OR SILVER: It depends on my mood : )

HANDBAG I CARRY MOST OFTEN: One JD got me a couple of Christmas ago...: )

INSOMNIA: Nah : )

JOB TITLE: mom, maid, driver, accountant, cook, yard worker, pet care taker, and I test knit some : )

KIDS: 2 cuties~Isaiah and Roo : )

LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: Right now I'm in the house I love that has woods, antique charm, and privacy...: )


MOST ADMIRABLE TRAIT: OK I had to call JD in here lol...he said that I'm always happy, caring (esp to animals), good with all kids, and stubborn in a good way (I don't give in to people) : )

NAUGHTIEST CHILDHOOD BEHAVIOR: Making my brother be a girl (although he may say it was the time I tied him and our chow up together and he still has scars from it, they were my pets) : )

OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: When I had my kids : )

PHOBIAS: SPIDERS!!I can't stand them...I don't care what size they are or what type they are...I squeal and JD does the getting rid of and now Isaiah will : )

QUOTE: Ok mine is from the Footprints poem, I have always loved it and I have ring that has "It was then that I carried you": )

REASON TO SMILE: My kids, that we are all healthy, that we are happy and content...I tend to smile/laugh a lot : )

SIBLINGS: I have a younger brother : )

TIME I WAKE UP: oh it just depends on the day and time of year...most of the time a little after 7 with JD. : )

UNUSUAL SKILL OR TALENT: I like history and tend to know a bit about the Presidents or did not sure I still have that knowledge lol : )

VEGETABLE I REFUSE TO EAT: PEAS GAHHHH : )

WORST HABIT: Umm I sorta have a touch of OCD...like the shower curtain I have the clear curtain on certain rings and the decorative curtain on the other rings...they need to go clear curtain ring, decorative curtain ring, etc and it must stay shut...I like things in 3s or odd numbers...I finally got rid of placemats 'cause all I got doing was fixin' them : )

X-RAYS: uhhh I can't remeber I think I did when I was younger : )

YUMMY STUFF: Pasta and bread, cheese and crackers, reeses' cups, and that chex mix that is turtle something YUM : )

ZOO ANIMAL I LIKE MOST: ohh I like them all...esp the Tigers and Monkeys : )

Now who do I tag hrmm...Tami, Suzy & Jenny, Silegose, & Julie, and Carla ...brendajos I'll let you go this time but just cause you glared so hard HA! : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ya know I scrolled down to the bottom before I finished reading to see if my name was there! ;-)

Secret Knitter

Julie said...

Ok you, I'm headed to my blog to complete...

dustinac said...

LOL I figured you would or check your comments first : )

Julie~YAY! We agree on the peas lol...

Jenny Girl said...

Got your email and read your list. It is indeed great to get to know you better.
I will post my list tomorrow. Ran out of time :(

dustinac said...

Thanks : )