Last week was a very hectic week for me at the school. We had to work on the Valentine orders and get them ready to be passed out before the parties on Friday. The weather had kinda held us up and we were behind. It also didn’t help to have a 2hr delay on Tuesday.
We had 7 different options for the kids to chose from. They would place their order and then we would fill them. I had boxes all over that room.
On Friday I also needed to get things together for the Valentine party in Roo’s room. A mom was going to do the craft but then last minute I found myself trying to come up with something.
We made bookmarks! I have a ton of these foam shapes, Roo loves to craft with them. They also made Valentine flowers for their mom : )
This was Isaiah’s valentine card box this year, Roo’s room was making them in the class room so they would all match. I kept asking Isaiah what he wanted and he kept saying he didn’t want one this year. Thursday was crazy and when I finally got home he wanted to know what his box was. By the time I got them in bed and got some things done I didn’t start on this till late. This is what you get when you ask me the night before lol.
On Friday, Ruthie went to the Justin B move with a friend in 3-D and Isaiah had a soccer game. He also scored!! They don’t have a game this week but he is loving it!
We had a wonderful Valentine’s Day and hope you all did too : )

No comments:
Post a Comment