Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My movie list

 

This time of year TCM does one of my favorite things, they count down to the Oscars, showing some of the best movies! Now I believe a certain era is classic but there is an 80s movie on my list, shock I know but this movie makes me cry everytime : )

I wanted to do this post yesterday but since I’m a day late,starting with tomorrow. I already have the dvr set as far as it would let me. Who knows how I will find time to watch what I want…

Feb. 2nd

7:00 AM
Great Waltz, The (1938)

8:45 AM
Little Foxes, The (1941)

4:30 PM
Lonelyhearts (1958)

10:00 PM
Terms of Endearment (1983)

Feb. 3rd

5:00 AM
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? (1966)

9:30 AM
Johnny Belinda (1948)

11:30 AM
For Whom The Bell Tolls (1943)

2:30 PM
Streetcar Named Desire, A (1951)

11:00 PM
Divorcee, The (1930)

Feb. 4th

2:00 AM
Edward, My Son (1949)

Feb. 5th

10:00 AM
Mr. Deeds Goes to Town (1936)

12:00 PM
One Hour With You (1932)

1:30 PM
Awful Truth, The (1937)

3:15 PM
Father Of The Bride (1950)

Feb. 6th

2:45 PM
Pride Of The Yankees, The (1942)

Feb. 7th

7:00 PM
Mrs. Miniver (1942)

11:45 PM
Mrs. Parkington (1944)

2:00 AM
Valley Of Decision, The (1945)

Feb. 8th

5:00 PM
Gaslight (1944)

Feb. 9th

10:30 AM
Ball Of Fire (1941)

12:30 PM
Foreign Affair, A (1948)

9:00 PM
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane? (1962)

Feb. 10th

4:15 AM
Rich, Young And Pretty (1951)

9:00 PM
Too Young To Kiss (1951)

Feb. 11th

7:45 AM
Random Harvest (1942)

1:00 PM
Executive Suite (1954)

2:45 PM
Little Women (1949)

Feb. 12th

11:00 AM
Wuthering Heights (1939)

2:45 PM
Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)

5:00 PM
Wizard Of Oz, The (1939) 
ok this isn’t for me but Roo loves this movie…

11:00 PM
Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1939)

1:00 AM
Love Affair (1939)

Feb. 13th

10:45 AM
Daddy Long Legs (1955)

10:45 AM
Daddy Long Legs (1955)

7:00 PM
Going My Way (1944)

Ok that gives a good start…I’ll finish the rest of the month up later : )

No comments: