Sunday, October 10, 2010

A beautiful day for a train ride

IMG_9647Yesterday was a beautiful October day and we headed out to enjoy Cedar Point.  We went there to celebrate JD’s new position within the same company.  I’m going to break our trip down into posts, since I took 3 cameras and took 300 pictures and videos :D Don’t worry I won’t post all 300 pictures…

This time of year Cedar Point has its “Halloweekends.” And, as many of you know, that is not my favorite holiday of the year.  Isaiah and I have had many battles over Halloween costumes.  However, Cedar Point made some of it comical which I could laugh at…

Here are pictures from our train ride
IMG_9654 IMG_9658 IMG_9659
Here the daughter was trying to slip back into the house and the boyfriend was making his way over the fence.  Most of the skeletons were animated, with cap guns.
IMG_9660 IMG_9661 IMG_9663 IMG_9664 IMG_9665 IMG_9666 PA090308 PA090309 PA090313 PA090320 PA090322 PA090324 PA090331

We did a lot of walking but had a lot of fun on a beautiful fall day! : )

No comments: