Friday, August 6, 2010

Our state fair…

Our State Fair is a great state fair
Don't Miss it don't even be late
(our state fair is great)
It's dollars to doughnuts at our state fair
It's the best state fair in the state


I love that movie and as we enjoyed OH’s state fair JD and I kept saying bit of the movie to each other. :D

IMG_9030 IMG_9032
He was so tired after his judging

 
IMG_9033 IMG_9038 IMG_9039
Getting wet from the mist

 

IMG_9041 IMG_9043 IMG_9044
They sounded so pretty!

 

IMG_9047 IMG_9048
I didn’t know there was another one in there till I pulled the picture up on the camera :D

 

IMG_9049 IMG_9052 IMG_9053 IMG_9054 IMG_9056 IMG_9058
Isaiah was excited to see him, I guess he has show on Animal Planet? 

 

IMG_9060 IMG_9062 IMG_9063 IMG_9064 IMG_9065 IMG_9068 IMG_9070 IMG_9072 IMG_9074 IMG_9079 IMG_9085 IMG_9086 IMG_9093 IMG_9094 IMG_9096 IMG_9099 IMG_9103 IMG_9104
Isaiah didn’t enjoy this ride with Roo but we had tickets left and needed to use them before we left :D

IMG_9108 IMG_9109 IMG_9112

It’s been crazy here this week so I’m a bit behind on my posts :D The kids seemed to enjoy the fair it wasn’t as crowded as I thought it would be.  After Isaiah did his judging he was wiped out emotionally and mentally so we didn’t stay long, just long enough for Roo to feel like she had her time too.

No comments: