
We started out the beginning of the week with taking pictures for our Christmas Cards, I really liked this one, but JD liked...

this one. In the end I compromised and put them both on the cards

I have also been busy this week with the holiday shop at the school, its cute to see the kids come in with their money and buy. It's also sad when you have a child that needs to buy for 6 with $3.50...it's hard not to step in and give them a little extra so they can buy what they really want to.

Today at the school we also had an assembly the 7th and 8th graders sang Christmas music and danced for the kids.

Ruthie gets excited when she sees me at the school and always wants a hug

Isaiah will grin for me but I'm not allowed to hug at school : )
and then the rest of the time has been spent with the stockings or on the road to sort through stockings (read previous entry) : )
As far as knitting goes there has been some but not much and Christmas is fast approaching! : )
Our Christmas video comes today from Denise, I found several out there by the group so I hope I picked the right one lol. It is the "12 Days of Christmas" by Straight No Chaser

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing the Xmas spirit around.
Thank you Jackie : )
Post a Comment