Friday, November 27, 2009

"Mommy, It's snowing!"


Yesterday we also shared in a wonderful meal...our turkey


our ham that was so good


the kids ready to dig in after Isaiah said blessing


my plate which is missing the corn, sweet potatoes, cranberries, and rolls (the mac a cheese is for Roo bug she will eat that, rolls, and cranberries.


and of course she will eat Pumpkin pie (which shocks me 'cause usually she is very picky)

Today is the day to decorate the house with our many trees, I have already decorated the outside since it was suppose to turn cold. Of course this morning I was awaken with "mommy, it's snowing, it's snowing" Roo L-O-V-E-S the snow and has already been out in the skiff we received. When I went out to take pictures she stood by the door to feel the whiff of cold air and smell snow. I told her I think its an early birthday gift for you : )


The barn cats are still eating on the turkey bones and what was left on our plates (our fridge is stuffed with leftovers) It was funny 'cause our cats inside paid no attention at all to the smells of dinner being cooked, but the barn cats were trying to break in lol.


One of the gates to the pasture


Side of porch


front porch


other side of porch

I also have wreaths up on the garage and shed...I gotta find another wreath for the barn and hoping I have enough garland to also decorate the back deck. Now I gotta go get busy putting up the rest of the stuff : )

Hope you guys have a great black Friday!

No comments: