
I first have to start off by saying, Happy Birthday MOM!! I hope you had a wonderful day. Love ya!! : )
This weekend we got our baking out of the way, the kids enjoyed making some peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Roo stayed right me where Isaiah got bored fast and would move on with other things.
On Sunday, I realized that I needed a last minute gift for our n’bors after taking survey of my items. I have been wanting to make this biscuit blanket for the longest time, I think it’s just the cutest, however every time I thought of someone to gift it to, JD wasn’t sure if they would use it : )

This went slower than I thought, although I did finish it in one day…the body is ivory and then I did the I-cord in navy. I really like how MsBijoux (on ravelry) did hers with the cording…it’s so pretty. Today we ran out and picked up jams to go with it, Isaiah chose Strawberry and Roo chose Blacberry. On Wednesday I’ll make the biscuits and then we will run it up to them. I hope they like it : )

I also wanted to work on the gingerbread house this weekend but time caught up with us, so this afternoon I figured we would fix it, and also thought it would take what, a half hour? Ummm wrong. It took us from 3:30 to 6! The kids stayed right with me though, I figured they would get bored and move along. I turned on Christmas music as we worked on it.

Here is the top view of the house, the kit doesn't really give you a lot of candy, next year I'll buy extra.

Here is the front of their house, we figured since this is what everyone will see, we will put what we can there. We also sadly, lost a gingerbread in the attaching process, he did not wanna stand by the house.

Here we are finished, and the kids are so happy and proud for making it : )

Today I also dropped off the fingerless gloves and also these little ornaments to the VacShak, as you can see I also added a coat hanger to dads. I had made Denise, Bobbie, and Brenda each one. I’m doing well this year…no Christmas gift should be left after the holidays to pass out, YAY! : )

6 comments:
Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes. I enjoyed the kids singing Happy Birthday to me at work yesterday. It was such a sweet surprise. Love you guys.
Love the gingerbread house. Looks like they had a blast putting it together.
Merry Christmas, Mom
Happy bday 'Mom' - hope it was great!
Dustina the gingerbread house looks great! Aren't you glad you just bought one to complete; lol?!
Hope Isaiah feels better & you all have a great trip to WV. Merry Christmas!
Happy Belated Birthday "Mom", may happiness be with you always, with love from Singapore.
Cute gingerbread house, loved it.
Thanks guys!! : )
Julie~lol yes I'm so glad that we only had to put together one lol... : )
Everything is so cute. Never heard of a biscuit blanket. That's a great idea!
Happy belated birthday to your Mom.
Thank you, I hadn't either but came across it on ravelry and had to make it lol : )
Post a Comment