
YAY! I finished my pair, I was so worried that I wouldn't get this pair finished. I sent them off today through UPS. I really thought this yarn would do a self striping thing which it did in some parts and looks pretty but then it gets splouchy in some areas. Now I can go to bed early and get some house chores done lol.
Pattern: Detonator
Needle: Size 1 DPNs
CO: 5/9/08
FO: 5/13/08
ETA: oops, I finally took the time to read the forums today and it seems that maybe I should have read them earlier lol. My increase is wrong lol, also if I had read the forums sooner the first sock would have been easier to get through. I had a hard time getting my #s right on that first sock, but who has time to read in war? LOL : P

3 comments:
Does it glow in the dark ? Cool !!
Wow!! I can't believe how fast you knit those!! And with all you had going on. Good job!!
LOL they might! It is bright...looked very different in the skein...: )
Thank you!! My wrists and left pinky were feeling it lol...the pinky doesn't like dpns for some reason ; )
Post a Comment