1. Buying our house, putting an end to the house searching, and craziness.

2. Watching Roo and her Daddy dance at the recital

3. Watching Isaiah (who can be so quiet and backward) shine in soccer and

football

4. Visiting my family in WV

5. Seeing JD take a big step in closing in on his dreams after putting them on hold for all of us.
and can I do one more??

Seeing my kids begin a new school year a big step for them both. New school for Isaiah and making new friends, and Roo taking that huge step of starting school.
Now I get to tag 5 : )
Two Crazy Knit Chicks
My Own Wild Kingdom
Jackie's la la za za
A Tale of One Knitty
Dolly's Home

10 comments:
gaaah! why are you mad at me? ;-)
okay later i will think on this. Remind me if I forget to do it...lol
lol ohh I know deep down you love these things : )
Oh my...those outside pictures are GORGEOUS! Love the ones of your kids too!! They are such cuties!!
Thank you : )
Been a crazy year, Uh? Now maybe this spring and summer you can sit back and just enjoy. I'm very glad and proud of you guys. Mom
I hope it does lol...Thank you : )
lol
You mean I have to post? I'll see what I can do over the weekend. These pics are great! Each one has a special memory for you. I think I like Roo and her Dad the best, since I am also a Daddy's little girl.
Thank you, I'm a daddy's girl too...lol its the only way I could think of to bring you out of the shadows...I gotta remind brendajos too LOL
love those pics...they are priceless :)
thanks for allowing me to play in this the Top 5 of 2009, is a "hmmm....what should i write or are there any photos around to show off ??"
Thank you Jackie!
Post a Comment