
Yesterday was the last day and they got to show us their routine along with a skit. They also got to bring home all their goodies that they had made. Roo was sad to see it end, to her September sounds so far away (that is when she will begin the weekly classes again).

The play was about 3 different groups in the school-basketball team

The band group

and the cheerleaders

and how they all decide to come together and enter the talent contest as one : )

They also got to bring home their tie dyed shirts and camp shirts. I can't get Roo to just stand for a picture, we gotta pose lol

They also got to bring home their pottery they made and bookmarks

They also made self portraits of themselves. They traced the girls and then let them paint, Bella thought it was a place for her to sharpen her claws : )

Now you could tell that every mom/grandma there was thinking ohh very nice...but where am I going to hang it, 'cause you know at this age they gotta hang it. Roo thought her bedroom would be a good spot, right next to her bed lol. At first she wanted it on the ceiling over her bed but I couldn't get it up there : )
I was suppose to get Isaiah after camp but Jackie said they are having so much fun I'll just bring him home later. She then took them to the country club for a swim and then to see that new hamster movie. He made it back home around 10 last night and today is a little growl bear lol. They haven't stopped fighting since they got up I don't think : )
Now I had a sock that was due by today and I had started it with some real pretty yarn that mom had, but it didn't work for the pattern. I got to the heel and decided I had to rip it out and start again. I was up till 2, finishing the sock...it's pretty though. That is all I can say till I can post pictures : )
While working on the sock Gideon got up and ran to our door to the deck, he wanted out bad. I couldn't figure out why (cause he doesn't go out) so I opened the blinds, and their was a racoon hanging on the top of the door, he then tried to grab for the light but flipped himself and landed in the cat's bowl outside.

I couldn't get a real good picture of him, not sure what he was after since the ol' cat outside never leaves any food behind. But Gideon well he was going to let him have it LOL : )
I also have a prayer request my grandfather came through the back procedure on Wednesday very well, and we had hopes that he would be moved to a nursing home by Monday. I was going to go in tomorrow so I could go sit with him during the week, however mom called me last night and told me he had a bad day. She called down there this morning and they said he was the same, they are running test on him. He seems to be really confused and first they thought it was the morphine, so they stopped it. Now they seem to think it may have happened before he got to the hospital on Sunday (although on Saturday he was fine). Please keep him in your prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment